Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

[SophiesLittleBookCornerGoesTo Ireland] I'm Back!

Hi guys, I'm back!

Saturday at 22:00 my aeroplane landed back in Frankfurt.
I had the time of my life and I hope to move to Ireland after my training.
If you want to know anything about Ireland, the people, the food, whatever; do not hesitate and contact me: sophieslittlebookcorner@gmx.de
I will be happy to answer your questions (in German of course).

What's now up for this blog?
I have three wonderful raffles planned for you; two of them have to deal with Ireland.
A lot of reviews wants to be written and my statistic for the past month will come within this week.


1 Kommentar:

  1. toll das du wieder da bist :)!
    Bin gespannt was du noch so berichten wirst ;)!

    LG Piglet ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo.
Ich freue mich immer wie Bolle wenn ich Kommentare bekomme, also gebt euch 'nen Ruck und kommentiert.
Alles Liebe, Sophie